Using this Guide
This course guide provides assistance in researching topics in leadership, organizational behavior and management.
- Human resource management
- Business planning
- Corporate governance
- Nonprofit management
- Organizational behavior
- Business ethics
ASSIGNMENTS - from 2014
- Leadership Reflections Journal
- Leader of the Day
- Case Study Team Project
Final Project Paper ** Highlights Copied directly from Dr. Echiobuche's Guidelines...For Complete Guidelines refer to your Professor's document
Applied Research Paper
Specific Issue related to Leadership or Organizational Management
- Select an organization of interest to you (Fortune 100) and identify a problem at the firm related to organizational management, leadership or a person in a leadership position
- Think of yourself as an organizational consultant and assume that a key manager has requested a thorough analysis and recommended course of action to resolve an actual organizational problem that will make a difference to the future performance of the organization.
- Identify which of our course objectives or specific topics in the syllabus are related to the problem you identify.
- All papers must have a minimum of six scholarly sources cited within the text of the paper and identified in the references section.
- Additional research sources can be attached in a bibliography.