EOS Rebel T5i
Digital Camera Request Form
Assessories - Tripods
2 -Canon Tripods w/ carrycase
8- Focus Tripods w/ carrycase
- Extends to 59", Folds to 21"
- Lightweight, 3-Section Aluminum Legs
- Rapid-action Lock Legs
- Built-in Bubble Leveling - 3-way Panhead
Accessories - Lens
8 - Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus Lens
8 - High Definition 0.43X 58mm Wide Angle Lens
8- High Definition 2.2X 58mm Telephoto Lens
8 - 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm
DSLR Camera & Accessory Loans
The Woodland Park Campus Library has 10 digital single-lens reflex cameras.
Who May Borrow
Digital Cameras are reserved for use by students enrolled in the Graphic Design program. A Digital Camera Request Form must be completed prior to check-out. This form confirms understanding that there are certain responsibilities, terms and conditions associated with the use of this equipment. .*Proxy users will not be permitted to pick up or drop off equipment.
Digital cameras may be borrowed for a period of seven (7) consecutive days with one (1) renewal if no other borrowers are wait listed. Equipment may be used both on-campus and off-campus. Berkeley College assumes no liability for misuse of borrowed equipment.
Basic check-out Components
Digital Cameras are loaned with the following components:
- Canon EOS Rebel T5i 18.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Digital Camera w/strap
- Canon EFS 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM Camera Lens w/ lens cap
- LP-E8 Rechargeable Battery
- Canon Battery charger w/power cord
- 5 PC Cleaning kit.
- 32 GB SDHC UHS-I Memory Card (2.3 hours video/4,800 High Res Photo)
- Focus All-in-One High Speed USB 2.0 Card Reader for PC transfer
- Soft case carry case
- Instruction Manual
- Focus HDMI Cable for Direct Connection to a High-Definition TV or Monitor (6 foot)
- USB cable interface cable
- White balance 3 card set
- Digital Camera Software on CD
- Digital Camera Software Instruction Manual on CD
Add on components
Components listed below may also be borrowed if checked on the Digital Camera Request Form.
- Lens/Zoom Telephoto EF 75-300mm f/4.0-5.6 III Autofocus
- Lens/ Wide Angle High Definition 0.43X 58mm
- Lens/Telephoto High Definition 2.2X 58mm
- Tripod /59" w/ carry case
- Filter Kit/3 Piece (UV-CPL-FLD) 58mm
- DVD: Jumpstart Guide to Digital-SLR Photography in a snap
Terms & Conditions
- borrower understands that all equipment and/or accessories are the property of Berkeley College.
- borrower will return all equipment to the Berkeley College Woodland Park Library in the same condition in which it was loaned.
- borrower will return all equipment on specified due date/time.
- borrower is responsible for any loss of or damage to the equipment regardless of the circumstances, whether or not such loss or damage is caused by a negligent or wrongful act or omission by the borrower. Repair or replacement cost will be applied to the student’s account.
- borrower understands that failure to return equipment may result in grade distribution delays.
Handling & Care:
The Camera is a precision instrument. Do not drop it or subject it to physical shock.
The Camera is not waterproof. Protect from rain and other environmental elements.
Never place the camera near anything having a strong magnetic field
Do not leave the camera in a place of excessive heat such as a car.
If condensation forms on the camera, do not use. Remove lens, card and battery and wait for evaporation.
Use only the provided cleaning kit for lens and camera body cleaning.