- To become CMA, Certified Medical Assistant, you must pass the CMA (AAMA) exam.
- To become an RMA, Registered Medical Assistant, you must pass the appropriate AMT(American Medical Technologists) exam.
- To become a CCMA, Certified Clinical Medical Assistant, you must pass the CCMA exam.
- To become a CPT, Certified Phlebotomy Technician, you must pass the CPT exam.
- To become a CPCT/A, Certified Patient Care Technician/Assistant, you must pass the CPCT/A exam.
- To become a CST, Certified Surgical Technologist, you must pass the CST exam.
- To become a CRCST, Certified Registered Central Service Technician (Surgical Processing), you must pass the CRCST certification exam.
Medical Assistant Exam
Call Number: 610.76 MED
Publication Date: 2013-05-16
Medical Assistant Exam Review
Call Number: R728.8 .M323 2013
Publication Date: 2013-11-05
Phlebotomy Technician Specialist (textbook)
Call Number: RB45.15 .K35 2011/616.07561 KAL
Publication Date: 2011-10-27
Surgical technologist certifying exam study guide
Call Number: RD37.2 .S87 2014
Publication Date: 2014
Pearson's Surgical Technology Exam Review
Call Number: RD32.3 .B64 2013/617.023076 ROG
Publication Date: 2012-01-02
Surgical Technology Examination
Call Number: REF RD32.2 .S54 2012
Publication Date: 2012-04-23