From your Librarian
This is the library course guide for Prof. Feldman's GEC 110 class. Each tab on this guide will assist you in using the best resources for your assignment.
Chat with a Librarian!
Need information or research help? Chat now with a Berkeley College librarian. Click the button below or at the top of this page.
On a mobile device? Chat here!
- A minimum 750-1000 word paper is due Week 11 with a required first draft due Week 10.
- The paper will be based on an in-depth study of one short story that is in the course syllabus.
- In addition, the student is to select an academic article about this story from the Berkeley College library database.
- The paper will incorporate at least one idea from the article into the paper to illustrate how the article has deepened the student’s understanding of the story.
- The paper must include internal citations and a Works Cited page in proper MLA form.
- It is expected that the student will work with the professor and the librarian in the process of writing the paper.
Was this guide helpful?
3 East 43rd Street
New York, NY 10017
Liberal Arts and Sciences, Developmental Education