From your Librarian
This is an assignment guide for SOC 3310: Intercultural Communication.
Each tab on this guide will help you find and use appropriate resources for your group research project on bilingual education.
If you need further help, please get in touch with one of your class librarians.
BILINGUAL EDUCATION PROJECT : TASK FORCES
See Blackboard for groups.
1. Bilingual education in California
2. Bilingual education in Arizona
3. Bilingual education in New York State
4. Bilingual education in Massachusetts
5. Bilingual education in Alaska
6. Bilingual education in Canada
7. Bilingual education under George W. Bush and Obama administrations
8. Bilingual education debate: the pro and con arguments
9. Future of bilingual education: probable policies and effects under Trump administration and Betsy DeVos Department of Education
NYC Campus, 41st St.
(212) 986-4343 x4229
American Library Association (ALA), Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL), Association of Specialized and Cooperative Libraries (ASCLA)