All computing technology, including computer hardware, networks, software, and log on IDs are managed through the Information Systems department. Berkeley’s computer systems and associated hardware and peripherals are to be used for educational purposes only. The use of computers and the Internet is a privilege which may be limited or revoked at any time. Computer usage may be monitored. See the Student Electronic Information Policy for additional information.
For ID management and log on issues please contact helpdesk@BerkeleyCollege.edu or call 973-278-5400 ext. 1540.
All library computers require users to log in with a Berkeley College Active Directory Account. No guest accounts are permitted.
- All library computers (public workstations and laptops) have the following applications installed:
- Microsoft Office Suite 2019 (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Skype for Business
- Networked printers are available for use with Pharos Print Credits that students get each semester.
- Black-and-white printing cost: 8¢ ($0.08)
- Color printing cost: 8¢ ($0.08)
- Photocopy equipment is available in the libraries:
- Black-and-white copies are .15 cents
- Color copies, where available, are .30 cents
- Legal-size, where available, costs .30 cents for black-and-white and .50 cents for color.
- Flex-fund use only at New York City, and Newark locations.
- Coin and cash options are available at Woodbridge and Woodland Park.
- The Berkeley College Wi-Fi network is available in all libraries.
- Connect to the Berkeley College Wi-Fi Network (instructions)