Welcome from the staff at the NYC Campus Libraries!
At the Berkeley College NYC Campus, we provide access to a Library at each building:
Please note that the NYC Campus eLibrary Study Rooms are not available until further notice. They are closed to maintain recommended guidelines on social distancing. The information below represents the rules and guidelines for these spaces when they once again become available.
NYC Library Director
There are six group study rooms available at the 41st Street eLibrary. Reserve rooms online up to two weeks in advance or request use in person at the circulation desk.
Collaboration, Study Group and Presentation Practice Rooms
The following policies were designed to ensure that all Berkeley College students are given equitable access to this space.
Group Size Requirements:
Use of this space is limited to students, faculty, and staff of Berkeley College.
Non-compliance to the policies may result in loss of study room privileges.
How To Reserve a Group Study Room
1. Determine which room and time you would like to reserve. If the corresponding slot is green, that means the room and time are available.
2. Click on the green time slot for the room and time you want to reserve.
3. Once you've clicked on a time slot, a drop-down menu will appear below the booking scheduler. Confirm your start time, and then use the drop-down menu to choose the length of your booking. The maximum allotted time is two hours.
4. Click Submit Times. A new page will appear with the Group Study Room: Terms & Conditions. Read carefully, and click Continue.
5. Enter your name, Berkeley College email, number of people in your group, and purpose for reserving the study room. This form will only accept a Berkeley College email address.
6. Click Submit Booking. Check your email for an automated confirmation email. If you need to cancel your booking, you can do so by clicking the link included in your confirmation email.
7. Come to the library on the day of your reservation five minutes before the start of your reservation. A staff member will unlock the study room door for you.
The Berkeley College NYC Campus has two locations:
3 East 43rd Street, 7th Floor
12 East 41st Street, 12th floor
While the campuses are closed, please contact Bill McNelis, Library Director, at: