Welcome to the Berkeley College Woodbridge Campus Library
Located on the lower level of Berkeley College's Woodbridge Campus, the library offers computers and printers; study areas; a separate room for quiet or group; a photo copier/scanner; and a collection of print, media, and periodical subscriptions supporting the academic programs of the College and the general interests of the students. Students may borrow a laptop or an ipad from the library for a four-hour loan period. Academic librarians are available to assist in locating materials in the collection and navigating the array of available electronic databases.
Berkeley College students, staff and faculty may use all resources available in the library. Your Berkeley ID card is also your library card and must be presented to check out materials. If you do not have a barcode on your Berkeley ID card, please stop by the library to get one.
Our library staff are here to help! Ask anyone at the desk for assistance with finding items to borrow, getting help with technology or for help with sources for your assignments. Get help right away or make an appointment with one of our professional librarians.
The library provides Laptops and IPads for access to Blackboard, library resources for research and using the Internet. Laptops and IPads can be checked out for use anywhere on campus for 4-hour periods. If you'd prefer to stay in the library, you can use a desktop computer. Printing can be done from every machine. Wireless connections to print are also available which provide each student with the flexibility and convenience to complete assignments anywhere.
Access to thousands of fiction and non–fiction books related to Berkeley College signature degree programs. Magazines, newspapers and local periodicals are also available for use and checkout.
Our media collection includes popular motion pictures, TV shows and special interest documentaries available to borrow. Up to 5 DVDS may be checked out at a time for a week period!
Textbooks on Reserve
The library offers a limited collection of textbooks for use in the library. See here for current collection of textbooks available at the Woodbridge location.
To reserve the Nook please contact the library.
Collaboration, Meeting, Study Group, and Presentation Practice Rooms
The following policies were designed to ensure that all Berkeley College students are given equitable access to this space.
Project Collaboration and Research
Club Meetings and Club Events
Other Meetings (College Staff or External)
Group Size Requirements:
Non-compliance to the policies may result in loss of room privileges.
How To Reserve a Group Study Room
Please contact the library: firstname.lastname@example.org
Study rooms can be booked in 30-minute increments for a maximum of four hours while the library is open.
1. Determine which room and time you would like to reserve. If the corresponding slot is green, that means the room and time are available.
2. Click on the green time slot for the room and time you want to reserve.
3. Once you've clicked on a time slot, a drop-down menu will appear below the booking scheduler. Confirm your start time, and then use the drop-down menu to choose the length of your booking. The maximum allotted time is two hours.
4. Click Submit Times. A new page will appear with the Group Study Room: Terms & Conditions. Read carefully, and click Continue.
5. Enter your name, Berkeley College email, number of people in your group, and purpose for reserving the study room. This form will only accept a Berkeley College email address.
6. Click Submit Booking. Check your email for an automated confirmation email. If you need to cancel your booking, you can do so by clicking the link included in your confirmation email.
7. Come to the library on the day of your reservation five minutes before the start of your reservation.
Parking: Parking lot in back of building
Public Transit: NJ Transit North Jersey Coast Line (train station directly across the street from the college)
Take a tour of the Woodbridge Campus Library below: